Last weekend, Josh and I took Paige to the Staheli's Family farm here in St. George. And boy did she have a TON of FUN!!! She LOVED the animals, they were her favorite! She was making me laugh so hard because she would squat down and get in front of EVERY animals face and say, "Hi Animal!" Then she would pet them! It was so stinkin cute!! The Donkey was one of her faves! But her absolute favorite was riding the horse!! I was nervous to let her ride it alone cause I wasn't sure if she'd hold on and Josh wanted to ride the horse too anyway, so he hopped on with her! It was so fun watching those two ride a horse together! Josh loves horseback riding, but hasn't been able to do it in a long time, so it was fun for the both of them! Then last we rode the Cow Train Ride! Once again being a paranoid mother, I was afraid Paige wouldn't stay in the ride and would try to jump out, but the kid said adults could ride too, so that's exactly what we did. Josh and I brought out our inner childhood and rode the ride with Paige! It was actually a good thing I was with her, cause she acted like she was a little scared! We were gonna go to the pumpkin patch, but it started to get dark and we had to meet some friends for a BBQ so we ran out of time! But the hour we spent there was a blast!!! (video clip of the cow train ride is sideways, sorry Josh's fault, but still fun! It makes me laugh cause it's us and a bunch of little kids!)

For a baby update, I went to the doctor yesterday and he wants me to have another ultrasound. First report said my amniotic fluids were lower then normal, but because this only happens in 8% of women this early in the pregnancy and this is the second report my Doctors had like this in just 2 weeks, he thinks possibly someone is new and it's an error cause everything else is going just great. So I'll go in for another ultrasound on next wednesday to get re-measured and I'll keep you posted on how we're doing! Even though I'm not real worried about it, it's still scary so keep us in your prayers that it's normal! Thx! :)






2 comments:
I laughed so hard at the last video!! Looks fun! I hoping I can talk Andrew into going tomorrow.
That video was hilarious!! Paige is getting soooo big i miss her :( This
Post a Comment