Then you skip to 21 and 23 weeks and POW!!! It's crazy how fast you start growing once you hit around 20 weeks. I felt like my tummy's shape was changing and I was getting bigger, but I wasn't sure, but after I took my 23 week picture today it confirmed yes it's pokin out more and yes it's moved up some. I never took pics of my growing belly with Paige, and was sad about it later on, so I decided I better not miss out on the oppurtunity this time! Right now I'm in the perfect stage of pregnancy, no nausia, feel the baby movin every day, and know that soon he'll be able to be felt from the outside! I can't wait till Daddy can feel him too! But as for other changes I've been going through with this pregnancy, is a few weeks ago I broke out with exzema, but for awhile there feared it was some horrible pregnancy rash, but to my luck it was just exzema and it is now clearing away! This pregnancy I'm also feeling the uterus/stretching ligament pain almost constantly! Today I actually feel really good, so it must have just been growing over the weekend. But I'm not going to complain to much because it's a true blessing to be able to carry a child and bring it into this world. And I am so greatful that I can, so I will take these aches and pains and rashes anyday, for they are truly worth it in the end!
6 months ago








2 comments:
You are stinkin' cute. I LOVE belly shots. I'm so excited for your new little addition. Glad that everything is going well, other than the ligament pain exzema.
I love your belly pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment