Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girls Weekend and a Visit to Grandpa!

So with my family being Twilight fans and the movies so far have happened to come out on my mom's birthday weekend, we've kind of created a new tradition. My mom and I fly up to SLC, my sister Traci picks us up and we get to stay at her house Friday night. Then Saturday we go to the Gardner Village and check out all there fun stuff and take our random fun pics with their decor and have lunch, then we go to see the Twilight movies, then Traci takes us back to the airport and we come back home to our husbands!! This year my Grandma got to celebrate some of the weekend with us, and it was so fun having her there!!

When us girls get together it's always fun to try and do a craft. So this year we made new bands for our bead watches! Below is how mine turned out, I was going more for a brown/off white watch. And I think it turned out great!

Then of course it was my mom's birthday, so sweet Grandma Tanner made sure she had a birthday cake we could celebrate with! It was an Ice Cream Oreo Cake and absolutly delishious!

Happy Birthday MOM! I love you and glad I got to spend it with you!

Here's us girls showing off our new watches!! (Looks like grandma is gonna punch her face out!! haha love you grandma)

So pretty......

yet so crazy!

My sister Traci, my mom and I getting ready to go to Gardner Village and have an awesome day!

Me being so nice and my mom being so sad, because she's so naughty!!

Traci doing what she does best! (If you know us, Traci and I have a history where we take funny pics and I'm always the one getting choked or punched in the face! So in this pic I'm being the elf in the tree and she's the elf pulling me down! haha)

After Gardner Village and an excellent lunch it was NEW MOON TIME!!! Mom and Traci of course had to buy the chocolate Jacob and Edward bars that were being sold at the theater! My mom is a huge edward fan as to where Traci and I are more for Jacob! I've been a Jacob fan since the beginning, and let me tell you, though most of you probably already know, Jacob is such a HOTTIE! No one can deny that body! Edward shirtless on the otherhand, hmm let's just say I don't want to remember edward shirtless! haha jk!! The movie was awesome and I think a lot better then the first one! But still love em both!



One of the highlights on the trip that we actually did on Friday was go visit my Grandpa Tanner. Him and my Grandma live in St. George, but one night my Grandpa fell out of his bed and had to be rushed to the emergency center and wasn't breathing. They brought him back, but he's been on a high dosage of oxygen and not able to breathe on his own since. So after a few days in the hospital in St. George he got transferred to a small hospital type place in Provo, where he's been the last few weeks. I didn't get to see him at the hospital here so I was so happy I was finally able to go visit him up north, and that he was having a good day! His day's have been getting better every single day and I'm so greatful he has my sister Traci and her husband Mike up there, that they've been able to go see him and check on him atleast every other day! He's now being transferred further north because he's been still requireing higher oxygen levels that he just can't get at home, which made us all sad cause we were hopin he'd be back for Thanksgiving. But even though he won't be with us he'll still be with my Grandma and with people who will take good care of him!! His oxygen levels the last couple of days have been soo much better that we hope he'll be able to come home soon!

I miss you Grandpa and I LOVE you and pray for you everyday! I hope you can come home soon!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Bonnie!! What a fun weekend and new little tradition/ retreat. Love the bracelets watches, adorable. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brittany said...

you three always crack me up! I'm so glad I got to see you..randomly :D

Karalee Ann said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm glad you got to see your grandpa too!

squiresclan said...

This post made me sad.......cuz i missed it! But by golly with eclipse comeing out in june you 2 have to come up again so i can come too :) Summer much better cuz i can just drive without worry about slick roads haha. Hmmm you'll have a 3 month old by then so big enough for daddy to keep for one night :)

Bonnie and Steve said...

I had such a fun weekend with you girls and we missed Jen not being with us. i can't wait until we dod it again.