Yumm.....Thanksgiving Dinner is one of my favorites! Full of it's ham and turkey and rolls and yummy salads!! But the best part of Thanksgiving I always love is being with my family! This year it was our turn to spend Thanksgiving with my immediate family! And to my suprise all the siblings were together except one! Which we truly missed having my older sister Jennie and her family there with us, but hopfuly next year we'll be able to spend a holiday together!
Paige playin and havin fun on Thanksgiving day!
Two of my siblings and their spouses! We're so happy they could be there!
This picture of Josh and Traci cracks me up everytime, and you probably would too if you knew their true relationship! haha! With this picture you would think they truly loved eachother, which they do haha!!
This picture of Traci and I cracks me up too. Here we are having a loving sisterly moment! not haha!! jk Love ya Traci!
What can I say?!?! Traci and I's specialty is taken lots and lots of pics together!
FRIDAY
After an awesome Thanksgiving day, it was time for Black Friday. (Josh and I didn't go out shopping till 8, but my mom, traci and mike were out at 4am! You go guys!) So after we met up with them at the mall we decided it was breakfast time so to IHOP we went cause after all it was Josh and I's Anniversary so we deserved a nice breakfast!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!
Here's me happingly celebrating and showing you that yes it has indeed been 5 years, and here's my husband deminstrating how he feels about these 5 years!!
haha just kidding! He's Happy too!!
And to help show it he suprised me with a dozen pink roses later that night! I wasn't expecting anything so I was very suprised and happy!
And for our anniversary night we went to Cafe Rio with all my siblings that were there and their spouses (except Tyson he's single!) Then Mike and Traci and Josh and I went to see "New Moon" Yes, Traci and I have both seen it twice now, but this time we took our hubbies!
SATURDAY























7 comments:
Yes Soo Much Fun!! I think I'll just copy your post & put it on my blog ;) Heck you covered everything!! Well...can't wait for our next adventure
This post makes me smile and sad. I'm so bummed we missed it :( Next year for sure i don't care what when or why i'm going!!!! I want craftiness and football rivalry's and musn't forget what seems to have become the traditional IHOP breakfast on black friday!! Since i had to work i had to settle for McDonalds breakfast sandwich scarfed down on the dash to work haha.
Looks like a lot of fun! I just love the blocks you guys made!
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like a fun weekend, but isn't it always when the fam gets together. Too bad Jennie couldn't be there, that's how we felt about Andrew being gone. Also Happy Anniversary, can't believe it's already been five years. And the blocks turned out really cute. Makes me in the mood to get a little crafty.
This is when I wonder why the heck you guys moved CLEAR to St. George. I'll blame my parents and yours for the Tanner's (okay--part of them) being lame. Brianna and I did black friday too, at about 5pm--it was really pleasant. Then we went to the Forgotten Carols. Your baby bump is getting pretty cute, BTW. Happy Holidays and thanks for including Grandma in your 'girl fun' when you went to Traci's. You girls are good peeps.
looks like a way fun thanksgiving! I love the craft idea, your "joy" turned out so cute! Happy 5 year!
Yes we had a wonderful weekend. It was so fun and noone got sick this time. I missed JENNIE TOO but hopefully next time.
Post a Comment