My doctor has a wall he puts pics of the babies and kids he's delivered, so since he delivered Paige too I had to get a pic of him with both my kids for his wall!
At this check up Landen was 7lbs 10oz, but it's been a couple weeks and I think he's more then that now. He's gonna be 8lbs something! Not sure his length or percentages yet, but I'll find that out at his 2month check up. This check up was basicly to check on his little manhood and see how it was healing! Which was great, no shots on this visit either so it was a good one! Though he doesn't look to happy in the pic and I could't get Paige to smile, o'well!
Here's a few random pics of Landen being 1 month old!
Check out his crazy hair after a bath!
Paige loves to help feed him when she can!
Holding his binky like a big boy!
Paige loves baby brother so much!
Check out that hair! I love it! Messy but adorable!
When he's awake, he's ALERT!
Awake staring at Molly (who does really good with him by the way)
then 2 mins later.......fast asleep! That's my good boy!
This video is so funny, I wish the picture was clearer, still need to fix this camera, but it still captures his funny personality. (watch his eyes the whole time, makes the video so funny)






1 comments:
all of these pics are so cute! i love what a big helper paige is! and landen is such a cute little dude! we need to get together again!!
Post a Comment