One of my faves!
Another favorite!
heck they're all faves for such a handsome little guy, but I'm byest! :)
He makes for a sweet little angel!
He had trouble with these ones though, but he still looks so stinkin cute, the bottom one makes me laugh everytime!
This little guy didn't want to sleep at ALL for his photoshoot! Don't 2 week olds just sleep? I thought this one did till it was time to get his picture taken! But we still got some great shots! Thanks to Jaimie Miller! You can check out her blog at petalsandpolkadotsphotography.blogspot.com
















8 comments:
Landen's pictures are so cute. You have a future model on your hands.
You have the most gorgeous children. I wonder though, when he is big and tough, if he will still love his angel wings picture. You should put it in his yearbook his Senior year.
I love love love the second from the top. Definitely my favorite. I have yet to do baby pictures for my kids and looking at yours make me seriously regret it! Where is Tyson going anyway? I should get his address and make my primary write him!
Super cute! I can't believe he stayed awake the whole time. Lucas slept all the time when he was that old. Did you get any of him and Paige?
Yeah only a cpl more days and i get to meet him!!!! I agree with katrina the 2nd is my fav too, but they are all so dang cute!! even if he does look alot like his daddy.....hahah j/k josh :)
they are so so cute! You definitely have a very adorable little boy!
Alright, he is just precious! That one where he doesn't know what to do with his hands/ poking himself in the eye, reminds me of Talladega Nights. You can call it his Ricky Bobby shot. Anyways, he's adorable so I think you should keep him!
Seriously LOVE these pictures!
Post a Comment