....and I turned 24!! I can't believe I am 24years old! I don't feel 24, but then again what does 24 really feel like! But I am greatful for my life I've lived! It's been a great 24 years! Lots of fun, lots of lessons learned and lots of love!
For my birthday my husband told me to take the kids to my parents house. All I knew were they were gonna babysit for a little while, but I had no idea what Josh had planned. By the time I got back home my sweet husband had dinner ready for me! He made my favorite!! Pasta Factory Alfredo sauce and suezchan chicken with spagetti noodles with breadsticks and salad! The food was amazing and delisious! And the card my husband gave me was very heart felt, practically a tear jerker, I love my husband! Then after dinner he gave me an amazing full body massage! Everything was perfect and I enjoyed every moment we had alone together! Then it was off to picking back up our kids and comming back to reality, but Paige gave me the cutest birthday card, and I still had a great rest of the evening with them! It was a perfect birthday!
Then on Sunday, my mom made me a birthday dinner and a birthday cake!
The funny thing with the cake is she couldn't find her candles, so I blew out a couple of matches! haha! But I didn't care!
Paige was so excited for "Birthday" cake!
Landen was giving grandma, lots of smiles! He's smiling a lot more and I LOVE it!
Grandma Tanner with her grandkids that love her to death!
Thanks for the birthday dinner Mom! Love you!






4 comments:
I'm going to make Scott read this post and hint hint it to him for me for next year :) He actually cooks dinner alot when he's home and i have to work, kind of loving that....but a full body massage oh that's a dream!
Glad you had a great birthday and i love the "matches" hahaha creative!
We were very happy to help you celebrate your birthday. I always love being able to spend time with you and the kids.
Happy late birthday. What a cute husband you have. Sounds like a great day. Oh and p.s., that little guy of yours is getting so big and soooo cute. I love the pic of him smiling at your mom.... adorable!
What? No pictures of the full body massage? Geesh Amber......... :)
Post a Comment