I have a big ward, so if you want a good seat, come early :)
We're excited to finally have him blessed, between my little bros mission farewell, general conference and stake conference it's taken a little while to get here :)
Est November 2004
I have a big ward, so if you want a good seat, come early :)
We're excited to finally have him blessed, between my little bros mission farewell, general conference and stake conference it's taken a little while to get here :)
Posted by Josh and Amber at 5:48 PM
2 comments:
what an adorable announcement! he's so sweet
Tanner children are ridiculously gorgeous. Holy cow!
I loved the MTC goodbye post. I wonder how long they have been doing the curbside farewells. It is going to take me a little while to get used to that. It is sad. But, the inside the MTC seperation following the viewing of "Called to Serve" was sad too. I guess wherever you say goodbye is a little emotional. Okay, maybe curbside is not so bad-maybe.
Post a Comment