Few highlites...
Paige got to see and play lots with her cousin oakley and she loved it!
we got to see family, here's the oswalds :) my aunt ranae and cousin brianna..
Josh and mike decided it would be hilarious to be "sporting" mustaches for Ty's farewell. It was pretty hilarious, and uncle John here didn't even get the memo, but he fit right in ;)
Here's Tyson after his friends left, he was pretty warn out!
The squires stayed at our house and they were a HUGE help! They helped me take care of Paige and Landen and I miss havin em here!
Now we're off to Provo, to spend our last few hours with Elder Tanner.
Having two kids, one only being a month or so old, and having a dog. You end up riding in the backseat squished between the kids, while the dog gets your front seat! :) haha It actually wasn't to bad, I was pretty comfortable back there!
Landens first rode trip, he did great. He was awake long enough for me to take this picture then slept the rest of the way!
We love the portable DVD player. Though Paige didn't last for long, she fell asleep about 10 minutes later and slept the rest of the way too! It was a very quite, but perfect rode trip!
We met the family at TGI Friday and had our last lunch with Elder Tanner before we had to drop him off at the curb, (so to speak) at the MTC since they don't let you go in anymore.
The whole fam was there except the squires (love you guys) My kids where hiding in this picture though I guess haha.
Traci and I
I thought this picture was so cute of my mom and nephew riley!
The Hammond Family with Elder Tanner!
Hugs goodbye! Love You Elder Tanner!
Paige loves her uncle mike!
Tyson infront of the MTC
Giving mom a goodbye hug!
Paige didn't want kisses goodbye, she's going to miss her uncle ty!
My parents signing him in!
I love this pic, mom and dad watching there youngest go!
I'm greatful we were able to be there to see my little brother off. I'm proud of him and love him and he's a true example to me. He's only been gone a couple of weeks and just barely got to Canada, but I can already tell how much more spiritual he's become and that he truly has the spirit with him, leading him and guiding him. We've gotten letters and e-mails through what he's sent my parents and he's doing great! I'm excited and can't wait to here more about what he thinks of canada though! Hopfully we'll hear again from him soon!






0 comments:
Post a Comment