Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

June 2010

Back in June Landen was 3 months old! Still had his long locks and dark brown hair. Such a funny baby. Just chill and relaxed all the time. Will crack an occational smile, but didn't care to laugh much.

My handsome boys!


These next two pics I had to post because I can't believe how stragly landens hair used to be. So dark, so long, and so stringy. When I get to his more updated pics you'll see just how much he has changed.

After being at work all morning I love comming home to these two sweet faces!

This next picture, still describes landens personality today. He has this look on his face constantly.

Landens first time eating rice cereal. He didn't get much of it in his tummy,

but he had a blast making a mess and spitting it out!

So what does a typical Sunday afternoon look like at the Hammond house?

Dad makes mom make cookies. Vanilla Pudding...his FaV!

Paige helps eat the cookie dough.......

We always have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Tanner and then everyone crashes down for a nap....

...everyone except for paige that is......



Here she is displaying her "CRAZY EYES" funny face...

And here's her displaying her dianosaur face! Rahhrr!!!

Even when we do get a shocking nap from Paige, she still has her eye's open!!

This next pic is from work. Our theme over the summer was "sale into the summer" And a awesome girl on my team made this boat with everyone on my team on it to go under our sail. It was pretty cool and fun so I had to take a picture.

I uploaded a couple of movie clips, but I duno if they're gonna work. I will try and upload em again later! First one should be landen eating rice cereal the first time, he was makin me and josh laugh pretty hard. And the second one is Paige falling asleep during her dinner. Pretty funny!

One post down lots more to go ;)

3 comments:

Candice said...

Love the dinosaur face. So funny.

The Oswalds said...

You've been missed! I love the way Paige said "Hi Dad" like she'd been awake the whole time! Brianna and I had a good chuckle over your little cuties. Hope all is well. I'm not suprised to see your dad napping--he is a High Priest now, so that comes with the blessing. :) Love you--hope to see you soon. Renae and fam.

squiresclan said...

ok i said this before but i'll say it again. i can't wait to get down there :) and i'm with renae that video of paige made me laugh so hard, didn't expect that wide awake "hey dad" at the end too funny!!!!