Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where have I been the last 3months!!

So I know I haven't blogged for almost 4 whole months. All of this was because life got busy and my computer got viruses. It's been in the shop and fixed, but still has issues. It now currently runs excellent except for one very importand feature. It will NOT download pictures!!!! Everytime I try it's an instant freeze, there fore I have not done any blogging.

But in the last couple of weeks Josh took his insurance test and he passed so he's getting his insurance license and in the process he needs his own laptop. So hurray we got an excuse to get a new computer and so now I should be able to blog and get caught up!!! So there's going to be a lot of blogging comming your way. First starting with stuff that's a couple months old, but I'll eventually get caught up! This is basicly my family's journal so I'll have lots of little things to catch up on too. I'll take the posts on a full month at a time until I get completely caught up! So bare with me it may take awhile. But it's my goal to get caught up before anymore holidays happen! So I hope you all enjoy getting caught up on the Hammond Happenings!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I was wondering where you had gone. I am so glad that you are back.

Fielding Family said...

So great! I love catching up on your family. Keep it coming! ~Megan ps I know I should know this, but where are you guys living now? let me know- amfielding@gmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog! Thanks ;)