Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Paige and Landen Pics April 2011







Landen Isaac Hammond 1 year old!




Paige Marie Hammond 3 1/2 years old!






















6 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

Those are adorable pictures! I'm going to have to go to her blog! We need new family pictures done. I love the bubbles what a cute idea!

Joleen Rowley said...

I love the one of Paige chasing the bubbles, so cute!!!! They are both adorable!!!!!

Valerie said...

Oh I am so glad you posted these, your kids are so darling! It was so much fun taking their pictures, they were so good and cooperated so well. We need to get together one of these days, I miss our girls camp crazy days ha ha ha. (And Karalee, I would love to do your family pictures :)

The Oswalds said...

Stinkin cute! Landen is so big! We missed you at Gma and Pa's party. Love ya.

Cory and Karen said...

Those pictures are so CUTE! I need to get new ones of my kids done. Josh did good!

Amber Futrelle said...

I absolutely love your pictures!!!