We took a fishing trip to quail lake with Paige, but.....
We didn't catch any fish, but it wasn't a wasted trip because.....
Paige went skinny dipping and had a BLAST! (ok so no she didn't really go skinny dipping, but we did have to strip her down to her underwear cause we didn't have her swim suit)
Earlier this year with some of our tax returns we bought the kiddos this Jumbo waterslide!! I wanted something fun that the kids could do in our backyard during the hot summer! We've already used this thing many times and it's well worth it!! The kids LOVE it!
And this last pic is funny. Paige fell asleep on the couch and I needed her to go potty before she went to bed for the night. So I woke her up to go potty and she cried and whinned and complained. As she's crying on the toilet I'm just saying Paige you need to go potty just relax and go pee then you can go to bed and go back to sleep. So she decided to relax litterally and rest her head on my lap and not even two seconds later she's passed out again on my lap. It was pretty funny.






2 comments:
How funny! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
That's pretty funny she fell asleep on the potty! Camping looks like fun. We haven't had a chance to go this year, but hopefully we will next summer.
Post a Comment