Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our first official Family Campout, but definately not the last!

Josh and I both enjoy camping, but had hardly gone since we've been married. So we decided this year we were going to go, and we've actually gone a lot, but I'll post about more of those camping trips later, but this post is about our first camping trip we took this year. It was also our very first camping trip of just our little family!




For this camping trip we drove to Pine Valley, but it was so early in the year the camping ground wasn't open yet.




So we found ourselves at Bakers Dam. It was pretty there and just so nice to be outdoors just hanging out as a family.




Here's the kiddos and I enjoying a snack!




Lunchables yumm...yummm!






Landen was a big helper putting up the tent. He held onto the poles for us.






Josh and Paige went for a little nature walk.


One of the kids' favorite activities is playing inside the car. Why? I'm not sure, but they love it.




They also had fun playing in the dirt.




Look at that beautiful dirty face!






Landen also has a major shoe fettish!!






Paige and Landen love eachother so much! They are such good siblings! I hope that lasts forever!






Paige was such a big helper with dad and wanted to help with everything.



Here she is helping him boil the water to make hot chocolate.




She even helped him put this massive log in the fire.




Here she is on her pedistal. She felt like a queen in this log chair.




She also shared with us some of her cute little crack.




Landen looked to adorable just hanging out in the camping chair eating some graham crackers!




Funny face Paige!





Landen had a super good time camping!





Paige the next morning! Rise and shine and its time to go home.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

K how fun you guys are going camping and fishing. We need to do more of that! I wish we still were back at Girls camp, that was so much fun!!! Hey, just so you know I have a new photography site (www.valeriehartphotography.com)
and pretty soon I will be doing a free session give away :) Just thought you might like to know

Mike & Traci said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I really wish we lived closer so we could make some more memories like this together :)