Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tanner Family Reunion - last summer Cherry Hill

Last summer in I think like June right after the Hammond Family Reunion and Lagoon, the same weekend we had our Tanner Family Reunion at Cherry Hill. Since I'm so behind on posts here's just some of my favorite pictures and memories from that weekend.

First night Landen cried for awhile in the tent and didn't want to go to sleep. Then he finally did and this is how I found him. Sleeping on the suitcases that where infront of the tent door where he had attempted to escape.

Cherry Hill has a fun swimming area that Paige absolutly loved. This is her taking the only break she took all day to have a quick bite to eat.
All the hot sun and swimming made someone else very sleepy!
Paige with uncle Scott in her favorite wading pool.

Neither one of us look very cute do we?!?! haha
Say hello to daddy!
A bigger crew this time. I don't know how many laps we did in that thing, but it was alot!
Back at the campgroud. I just love this pic of Landen looking down at his cousin London Tanner.
Paige playing with her cousins Riley, Oakley, and Kenna.
Trying on grandmas sunglasses.
We played our family version of "Minute to Win it" and my dad was a super star at the elephant walk!
My team won!! I just realized I'm missing scott in this picture, he was on our team too!

The Losers :) But we still love em!

Traci was our host, Kayla kept the time and Kenna kept score!

Yummy kit kat!!
Landen in a good mood to travel home!!

0 comments: