Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

UFC Date Night

One of Josh's favorite pass times is working out at Fusion mixed martial arts and getting sweaty and wrestling with other men. That's probably not how he would describe it, but that's how I see it. Reguardless he earned a Blue Belt. I don't know any of that stuff and what it means, but it's an award and I'm proud of him he earned it!

Because he loves UFC whenever St. George is putting together some fights he's always wanting to go. I don't go everytime, but we made a fun date out of it this time and had a great time! Josh even got a free shirt!

After the fights Josh got to shake hands and get a picture with Jeremy Horne (sp?) He's a famous UFC fighter.

2 comments:

Analee said...

What a small world. One of the officers josh works with is really good friends with Jeremy, he use to fight with him. Josh has been to Jeremy's gym a couple of times for training. He loves Jeremy.

Analee said...

What a small world. One of the officers josh works with is really good friends with Jeremy, he use to fight with him. Josh has been to Jeremy's gym a couple of times for training. He loves Jeremy.