ITS A BOY!!
All I can say to myself is I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! You've heard the saying mothers can feel/sense what there having! Well I think it's true, I knew I was having a girl with Paige and I just knew this one had to be a boy, I could just feel it!! Josh and I are so EXCITED and jumping up and down with joy! (if it was a girl we of course would have been just as happy :) ) But I knew it had to be a boy because of how incredably different this pregnacy has been from my first. Everything about it is different. With Paige I didn't get sick once and felt completely normal and unpregnant until I started swelling up like a balloon and my blood pressure started rising! I did have siatica with her very early on that was unpleasant and I got a little bit of carpal tunnel. So far in this pregnancy I've had lots and lots of nausea, but luckily no throwing up, cause I think my body just doesn't throw up, instead I get other unpleasant suprises. I feel WAY more fatigued then I ever remember being with Paige, and I feel like my hormones are little more crazier, but Josh would probably disagree and say that's the same. haha! Poor husbands having to deal with us cranky, emotional, sick pregnant women! But that's part of the experience! But I'll stop rambling on about that now. But I do want to add in that the ultrasound seemed way more fun with it being our second cause we could actually tell what they were looking at before they even said what it was! But this little guy was being stubborn and wouldn't show us his face. We did get a face shot, but mostly he was just hiding behind his two cute little arms!! We couldn't get his profile cause he didn't want to let us, but all in all things seem to look good and our baby appears to be healthy, which is the most important thing of all! But there was one suprise, my little guy is measuring a week early. So I believe to be 18W1D, but he's measuring at 17W1D. So I'll go to the doctor on thursday and we'll find out then if our due date will change or not! Either way we have a March baby boy and are super excited!!!









16 comments:
Congrats! You're going to have a little josh running around... This is so exciting!
Congrats!! So HAPPY for you guys!!!
YAY! How exciting!!! :) Can't wait til we find out so we know if we're going to have best friends or boyfriend/girlfriend haha!!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!
Congrats Amber! I'm so excited for you. My little one wouldn't let us see her face either. Stubborn kids. Lol. I'm glad everything is looking good and I'm excited for you to have a little boy!
I just knew it. Grandma's know too. The scarey thing is we will have a little Josh running around. Hopefully he's more like you Amber. HA!HA!HA!!!! Just kidding Josh. You know we love you. Congrats. I'm glad your dream wasn't right. Now you are going to have to think of a name.
That is so exciting. It seems like everyone is having a boy except for us. I guess our munchkin is one lucky girl with all these little boys running around. I bet you are more tired this time because you have to chase paige around all day. Thats how I feel about Molly:) It is the greatest and the ultra sound is more fun the second time around for sure. Congrats that is just great!
Do we get to vote on a name? I like Charlie, I think it's cute. So, until you name him, I'm going to call him Charlie. That way, if it happens to be a girl (cause, if you remember--Jake was suppose to be a girl!) then I could call her Charley too! :)
congratulations, boys are so fun :)
YAY! Congrats! Our little boys can be friends! You guys will have to make sure to come visit us in slc and we'll come visit you down here!
Definately a boy!! Congrats. One of each, how perfect!!
Congrats! I love my little guy, and I also loved having a brother just younger than me. It was so fun. I hope you start feeling better!
How exciting, we LOVE boys (since that's all we know!) you two sound so excited, that's awesome!
Both of my boys measured about 1 1/2 weeks younger but my ob didn't change my due date. He said since I'm smaller, my babies would more than likely be smaller too! Sure enough my full term Brock was just 6# 3oz (Troy was 5# 5oz but born 5 weeks early) Good luck growing that baby and keeping up with Paige :)
Congrats! Boys are awesome.
Congratulations! I love having one of each! It's amazing how different they are. My favorite thing about having 2 kids is when we are driving in the car and they are making each other laugh. Nothing could be better than that!
YAY!!!! Paige will be such a great big sister! I LOVE boys!! He is going to be so much fun!! I felt like my second pregnancy was harder too. But with your second you do have the first to take care of and you can't rest near as much. I can't wait to see him in March!! congrats!
Post a Comment