Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Decorating cookies with friends! And Paige caught playing with Dog Poop!

Today Paige got to go to her friend Brecken's house and decorate Halloween Cookies!! And boy did she have fun!! The only frosting that made it to the cookie was the frosting that mom put on it. The rest of the time, Paige happingly dipped her knife into the cup of frosting and ate it! She would have eatin the whole cup if I wouldn't have stopped her! Thanks for inviting us Shelley! Paige had a blast eating frosting and playing with Brecken!








Then I thought I would add in a couple of pictures of my other pumpkin I carved. Still have one more to carve, but I'll probably get that done later.




Also, I had to add in a story about my wonderful daughter I love. So yesterday, the whole day was pretty quite and pleasant and not much was going on besides me working on my blog book and catching up on blogging and getting chores done here and there, when all the craziness had to happen at once! So Molly started barking and needed to go outside, so I let her outside and then got on the phone with the customer service for my blog book and meanwhile Paige had snuck outside with Molly. So I'm on the phone the door bell rings so as I'm walking to the door I decide to check on Paige and as I glance out the sliding door I see Paige squating in the grass SMOOSHING DOG POOP inbetween her hands and fingers. I freak out and run towards Paige, meanwhile the doorbell rings again and the lady on the phone is still talking to me. I grab Paige take her to the bathtub in the guest bath and wash her hands off, hurry and dry them, then to my relief as soon as that was done the lady asked if she could put me on hold for a moment, and I say "yes" (thinking YES PLEASE, first time I recall ever being relieved to be put on hold) then I FINALLY answer the door! I'm lucky he was still there, but it was one of the construction guys around here letting me know when I guy would be here to fix our grout in the master shower. Then as soon as he's gone the lady on the phone is back. Then I finished cleaning Paige after she got off the phone with me shortly later. It was a chaotic few minutes that went by very quickly. But I still can't believe Paige was happily playing with dog poop! Yuck! To bad I didn't have enough time to get a picture! Maybe next time, cause you never know it could happen again! But we'll hope it doesn't!

Oh and another thing for journaling purposes, thanks to my loving husband Josh and him teaching Paige, pardon my language, how to say "dammit" she say's it everyday without fail. She uses it most after she's done eating and there's no more food left or sometimes when she gets upset. All my husband can do is laugh and say "sorry I didn't think she would say it all the time." While I have to be the one left hearing it all day and trying to discipline her and tell her it's a bad word! Argh! Husbands!

3 comments:

Bonnie and Steve said...

Great looking pumpkins. Will you do one for me?

squiresclan said...

Oh that blog made me giggle!! There are worse things then playing in doggy poop. Kenna use to love eating kitty littler now that's gross!!

Mike & Traci said...

I really like the trick or treat pumpkin :) I haven't carved a pumpkin in forever so I think you gave me some motivation to do it :)!! Love all the post - now I need to start working on mine....oh & mike & I LOVED watching Paige, she is always soo fun!!