Below this post is 3 other new posts! Be sure to check em out!
So yesterday Paige and I got to go over to our friends Karalee's and Kaylee's house and carve pumpkins with our friend Tara. Well basicly we had adult girl time and carved while the kids just played! But it's always fun when you can get together with your friends no matter your age! Karalee and I got together and carved pumpkins last year so we knew we had to get together and do it again next year, cause we all know our husbands won't do it with us, and our kids are too young right now. But it was a lot of fun! I choose to do a ghost for Paige's pumpkin. I still have yet to carve mine and Josh's, but I'll post pics of those when I get them done! Thanks for having us over Karalee, it was fun as always!! :)
So yesterday Paige and I got to go over to our friends Karalee's and Kaylee's house and carve pumpkins with our friend Tara. Well basicly we had adult girl time and carved while the kids just played! But it's always fun when you can get together with your friends no matter your age! Karalee and I got together and carved pumpkins last year so we knew we had to get together and do it again next year, cause we all know our husbands won't do it with us, and our kids are too young right now. But it was a lot of fun! I choose to do a ghost for Paige's pumpkin. I still have yet to carve mine and Josh's, but I'll post pics of those when I get them done! Thanks for having us over Karalee, it was fun as always!! :)
It's a lot of work to get a picture of these two lookin at the camera at the same time!






3 comments:
It was so much fun to have you guys over! We need to do it again very soon!
The pumpkins look great! How fun!
What a fun time carving pumpkins for you and Paige! Your hair cuts look really good too!
Post a Comment